Techstars Workforce Development Accelerator - Class of 2021
We're excited to announce that we are one of 12 organizations participating in the 2021 Techstars Workforce Development Accelerator.
Techstars invests in startups and supports founders who enable human potential through work. This year’s 12 founders, alongside the Techstars Workforce Development alumni startups, are working on innovations that our world needs. Each of this year’s class members, consisting of 10 for-profit startups and 2 nonprofits, all deliver on at least one of the key impact themes of the accelerator:
- Career path discovery, navigation, and informed decision making
- Innovative delivery of training
- Innovative financing models for training and education
- Credentials, competency and skill building platforms
- Layers that connect credentialing and skill development to employment and economic opportunity
- Workforce data intelligence
- Social capital development
- Support and wraparound interventions that directly change workforce outcomes for students and job seekers
Participants will receive mentor support from the Colorado startup community, the broader workforce development ecosystem, ZOMALAB, Strada Education Network, Colorado Thrives executives, and access to the companies’ market expertise and global connections.
The Class of 2021
The 2021 Techstars Workforce Development Accelerator roster, composed of 12 startups from across the United States and England, brings a diverse and innovative perspective to some of the workforce system’s greatest challenges. Each of the teams will share their progress when they pitch their organizations at Demo Day on February 24, 2022.